Problems with ChessWorkbook program.

Old August 6th 03, 10:59 PM
drummerman

Default Problems with ChessWorkbook program.

After downloading the teaser version of ChessWorkbook's software, I
decided to pay the $29 for the regular version. It's a great concept.
Going over Albert's exercises and playing the positions out against
Crafty. The problem is that in order to activate the download, you
need to insert the 64 digit(!!)
alphanumeric serial number. The number apparently cannot be loaded by
hand (at least after numerous trys, I can't do it). The company said
to Copy the number and Paste it into the required window.
Unfortunately, while the number can be copied, it can't be pasted
because there is no Edit on the ChessWorkbook menu, like there would
be on, say, a word processing program. Has anyone else solved this
problem?? Any help would be appreciated before I cancel the invoice
with my Visa provider.
Old August 7th 03, 12:17 AM
Lukino

The number apparently cannot be loaded by
hand (at least after numerous trys, I can't do it). The company said
to Copy the number and Paste it into the required window.
Unfortunately, while the number can be copied, it can't be pasted
because there is no Edit on the ChessWorkbook menu, like there would
be on, say, a word processing program. Has anyone else solved this
problem??

have u tried a simple Control V?

Luca