Junior 8 - The King 3.23 (SKR) Complete! +17/-10/=23 (57%)

Old August 7th 03, 09:50 PM
Sam Stark

Default Junior 8 - The King 3.23 (SKR) Complete! +17/-10/=23 (57%)

Forgive my ignorance. What's the difference between CM 9000 SKR and CM 9000
Default?
"inTA" [email protected] x=anson y=daylightz.fsnet.co.uk wrote in message
Time Control:

40/2 hours + 20/1 hour + 30mins rest:
Hardwa Dual AMD 2400+ 1 cpu each
128 MB Hash each.
Permanent Brain on.
Own books (The King is using F6's general.ctg) with learning.
Complete Set of 3, 4, 5 Piece Tablebases

Junior Test London 2003
Junior 8 28.5-21.5 (57%) +48 elo

Visit http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Here you can download games from this and previous tournaments and play
through
the games on a Java Chess Applet.

Please nominate another engine to test against Junior 8. Note, I have
already played, Shredder 7.04, Fritz 8, Hiarcs 8 and now CM 9000 SKR.

I think I'll test CM 9000 (Default) next but I'll see if there is much
higher demand for another engine (which I own).

regards

Anson

Old August 8th 03, 12:22 PM
Lukino

Forgive my ignorance. What's the difference between CM 9000 SKR and CM
9000
Default?

It's a different setting for Chessmaster engine... look he
http://www.grailmaster.com/misc/ches...gos/cm_SKR.txt

Hi,
Luca