Printing Analysis From Chessmaster 9000

Old August 9th 03, 04:53 PM
Warren Porter

Default Printing Analysis From Chessmaster 9000

Try saving as a pgn file and printing that. You need to be using the Chessmaster9000 font when you do or change their piece symbols into KQBR or N.

Greg Teets wrote:

I looked through Dejanews and the articles I found say that you cannot
print out the analysis that Chessmaster 9000 generates for a game.

Is this true? Apparently, it could be done in earlier versions.

I expected to be able to do this when I purchased CM. If you can't
print, is it reasonable to expect that they might put out an update to
do so?

Thanks in advance for the latest info on this subject.

--
Warren Porter (remove digits to reply)