PC Auto Chessboard

Old August 9th 03, 02:04 AM
Tom Connelly

Default PC Auto Chessboard

Hi All,

I am thinking of bidding on this item found on e-bay
but having not seen one 'in the flesh' I wondered if
any of you guys had used one, and could perhaps
give your opinion about it? It may connect to ICC
but I'm not sure how it would work at speed chess.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...ssPageName= A
DME:B:BN:UK:1

Many thanks