Problems with Junior8 and Fritz7 programs on my computer. Can anyone help?

Old August 12th 03, 11:34 PM
Oscarancasey

Default Problems with Junior8 and Fritz7 programs on my computer. Can anyone help?

I have recently bought a new copy of Fritz 7 (american version through
Ebay) and a second hand version of Junior 8. They appear to have the
same problem. he Junior 8 will use the Junior engine to analyse a
position but not a game. when asked to do so it says it it not the
right engine cd. I thought I had bought a dodgy copy though it looked
genuine but the Fritz 7 has a similar problem. Has anyone had a
similar problem and can anyone advise?