Fritz 8 question

Old August 19th 03, 03:05 AM
barney

Default Fritz 8 question

The chessbase site states that a graphics accelerator is necessary to
view the 3D board in Fritz 8. Is it really needed? I have a Pentium
4. Thanks.
Old August 19th 03, 07:27 AM
jabba2000ad

If you have a pentium 4 then your graphics card should be OK.

I have a 1.1 Ghz AMD laptop (notebook for those who prefer) with and
8MB card, and the 3D board works fine.

Jabba