fritz - for fun?

Old August 22nd 03, 03:27 PM
floris

Default fritz - for fun?

can anybody tell me if there is a difference between fritz and fritz for
fun??
i bought fritz for fun 2 a couple a months ago (it was rather cheap as it is
an older version) but i would like to know if it is worth buying fritz
cheers!

--
Floris

Old August 22nd 03, 06:54 PM
bart

fritz f fun is fritz4 while the latest is 8
no big difference anyway (my pnt of view)
keep it
bart

"floris" schreef in bericht

Old August 23rd 03, 07:57 AM
floris

ta for the reply

"bart" schreef in bericht

Old August 23rd 03, 04:55 PM
CeeBee

"bart" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

fritz f fun is fritz4 while the latest is 8
no big difference anyway (my pnt of view)
keep it
bart

Not quite. There's a hughe difference in both playing strenght as well as
GUI functionality. http://www.fritz8.de/ gives some insight in the
extended possibilities.

--
CeeBee

Uxbridge: "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"
Wellington: "By God, sir, so you have!"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old August 24th 03, 10:20 AM
floris

what does GUI mean?

"CeeBee" schreef in bericht
. 6.84...

Old August 24th 03, 03:42 PM
CeeBee

"floris" wrote in rec.games.chess.computer:

what does GUI mean?

Graphical User Interface.