Junior 8 Test Complete: J8 vs CM9k +23/-8/=19 (65%) +107 elo

Old August 24th 03, 04:39 PM
inTA

Default Junior 8 Test Complete: J8 vs CM9k +23/-8/=19 (65%) +107 elo

All PGN games are available for download and view on the following website:
http://mysite.freeserve.com/intagran...est/index.html

Test Configuration
Hardwa Dual AMD MP 2400+ 512 MB Ram
Softwa Junior 8 GUI & 3-5 piece EGTB

Engine Details
Processor: 1 CPU each (AMD MP2400+)
Ponder Move: On
Books: Native Books / CM9k (F6's general.ctg)
Time Control: 40/2Hrs + 20/1Hr + Rest/30 mins
Rounds: 50 games vs each opponent

Opponent: Junior 8's Sco
Shredder 7.04 +18/-12/=20 (56%) +41 elo
Fritz 8 +17/-11/=22 (56%) +41 elo
Hiarcs 8 +28/-8/=14 (70%) +147 elo
CM 9000 (SKR) +17/-10/=23 (57%) +48 elo
CM 9000 +23/-8/=19 (65%) +107 elo

This concludes my Junior 8 Summer Test. I hope people will find the games and results useful. Sorry that I will not be able to run any more test games for a while as I can no longer spare the CPU time. A fine performance by Junior 8 here. Also congrats to the "SKR creators" as the SKR personality of Chess Master 9000 performed 59 elo points stronger than the default settings.