Fischer-Spassky Poster on ebay

Old August 26th 03, 02:23 AM
Tim Hanke

Default Fischer-Spassky Poster on ebay

"John Henderson" wrote ...
I'm selling an official Yugoslavian poster from the 1992 Return Match
between Fischer and Spassky on eBay. If interested, you'll find it
at:

Anyone who wants one of these official posters can get one from me for $20 +
$4 shipping & handling.

I attended the 1992 Fischer-Spassky match and still have several posters
that I brought back.

Act fast. They aren't making any more of these.

Tim Hanke