CM9000 without the CD

Old August 29th 03, 01:13 PM
Nonyz

Default CM9000 without the CD

"Raithmir" wrote in message ...
Yes I know nobody's going to believe me, I do have the proper CD (well both
of em, got it yesterday) but was wondering if there's a "crack" so I don't
need the CD in to play.

Also, do you know if there's any way to move the crap it installs into the
My Documents folder into the same directory as the game itself. I know you
can change the location of the my documents folder but thats not what I
want. I would prefer to keep all the games files in the same place.

http://nonyz2.tripod.com
Old September 1st 03, 11:53 PM
Raithmir

Thanks for that very helpful. Do you have any ideas if you can move the data
in the My Documents folder?

"Nonyz" wrote in message
m...

Old September 2nd 03, 03:58 AM
Nonyz

"Raithmir" wrote in message ...
Thanks for that very helpful. Do you have any ideas if you can move the data
in the My Documents folder?

You're welcome. Nope, no idea - I know there isn't a straightforward
way of doing this. If there's another, it eludes me.
CM.ini does have a variable that points to the EGDBPath, so I assume
one could modify it and move the EGDB folder, which is by far the
largest, elsewhere.