Fritz 14 is ****

Old November 25th 15, 01:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer
David Eather

Default Fritz 14 is ****

On Tue, 24 Nov 2015 08:37:20 +1000, Seymore4Head
wrote:

Since Fritz causes my I7 to overheat, I installed it to an XP machine
to try the 32 bit version. I set up a board to practice checkmate
with a king and two bishops against the king.

It crashed after one turn.

Turn down the over-clocking or check the CPU heat-sinking and fan - YOU
HAVE A FAULT WITH YOUR COMPUTER not with Fritz