Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
Guess the move: free chess training system by [email protected]
I wrote this for my own use because I was dissatisfied with available software. It has had 8000 downloads on chess.com. Suggestions welcome (by email). Documentation available he http://www.chess.com/download/view/guess-the-move---chess-training-system
0 1,274
K K Chan by [email protected]
On Saturday, 7 September 1996 08:00:00 UTC+1, harold van der heijden wrote: Does anyone know how to contact K.K.Chan. He was a programmer of Novag Chess Computers and lived in Hong Kong. Many thanks. Harold van der Heijden You can contact K.K.Chan he-
0 686
Backgammon Tactics by Harold Thorne Review by Sam Sloan by Offramp
HERRING AND CABBAGE AND CHEESE SAUCE Take your eggs. APPLES AND MUSHROOMS There is poured over them in that you have, two spoonfuls of almonds rolled in butter, the vegetable on a little tender, pass them out, drain them well, and add the last are indispensable to which will work juice, and when brown sauce ought to cover them the puree of eggs placed on to a pan, adding a saucepan with an...
August 14th 12 02:59 PM
by Offramp Go to last post
0 554
Back Beef a la Raymond Queneau by Offramp
BEEF Bind the first of four eggs and let them in fat pork weighing perhaps three soup-spoonfuls of sherry and salt. Peel the threads. TOMATOES Take two or kidney which will not do and fins, which you have already added.
August 14th 12 02:58 PM
by Offramp Go to last post
0 466
Ideachess new improvement by Zuril[_8_]
New significant improvement! Now observing the solution of the tactics problems, leaving the mouse for a second on a move will be shown the main variants with the evaluation of the computer. http://www.ideachess.com/ Main features: - 100,000 interactive chess tactics and mates problems - Calculation of your ELO, statistics and standings - End games training
August 4th 12 08:47 PM
by Zuril[_8_] Go to last post
0 474
Searching and/or parsing PGN libraries by Barry Gold
It's easy to find libraries with thousands of games. But sifting through those games to find games with a specific feature... that's hard. I'd like to avoid re-inventing the wheel, so... is there a program out there that will search game libraries (in PGN of course) for a given combination of moves? Example: poisoned pawn accepted and PxQ. Failing that, is there a standalone parser that I...
2 833
ChessMaster 9000 EGDB - black pawn on a7 problem (FEG 3.03c) by [email protected]
The following position occurred during a recent game against a friend. 8/p7/8/P7/4k3/2K5/3n4/8 b - - 0 1 The Chess Coach in ChessMaster 9000 (v1.0.0; The King v3.23; 3, 4 and 5-man EGDB generated using FEG 3.03c) reported "Nf3 Safeguards - Game is Drawn", when actually Nf3 as the only winning move, all others draw. After black plays Nf3 the Chess Coach's advice is "Kc4 Black mates in 26",...
0 534
P vs NP problem by Martin Brown
On 02/06/2012 15:08, Jesse F. Hughes wrote: "|-| E R writes: i.e. my Javascript Chess Engine Vs Deep Blue. I can look 30 moves ahead - 2^30 16^20 more than 20 moves ahead that Deep Blue can do. Keen! Let's see that competition!
June 7th 12 10:18 AM
by Simon Krahnke Go to last post
2 536
Electrician in New york, landscape lighting Nyc by capi
On this site, we offer solar landscape lightshttp://www.roslynlimo.com/]that will enhance the appearance of any yard, patio, or garden decor. Visit us online ( http://www.roslynlimo.com/] )
June 5th 12 09:34 PM
by capi Go to last post
0 437
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by chaos
On Sun, 8 Apr 2012 20:40:03 -0700 (PDT), samsloan wrote: (snipped) Some of the players were historical. For example Bobby Fischer had a high correlation with the computer picked moves. This was, of course, because Bobby Fischer was a strong player. Computers did not exist back when he was playing.
May 7th 12 04:08 AM
by chaos Go to last post
0 452
AnnA La Vampiresa by Miguel Alvarez Morales by samsloan
On Apr 17, 6:55*pm, samsloan wrote: Después de haber logrado el título de gran maestro en el ajedrez y convertirse en uno de los jugadores más fuertes del mundo, Ana Matnadze ha encontrado su verdadera vocación y se ha convertido en un vampiro!! Esta historia no es ficción. Es un hecho. Anna es en realidad un vampiro! Ana tiene 2447. A diferencia de tantos...
April 21st 12 12:49 PM
by micky Go to last post
2 642
Android app for tactics training by Zuril[_7_]
Here's an Android free app with over 15,000 tactics puzzles and 6 levels of difficulty: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cisana.ideatactics Regards, Zuril
April 17th 12 11:29 PM
by Zuril[_7_] Go to last post
0 553
25-Jogando.net/mu Venha se divertir de verdade by HYCLEN JOGANDO.NET MU ONLINE
Mu online Season 6 do Brasil. Produzindo sua Diversão com qualidade,há mais de 5 anos TODOS OS SERVERS ficam ON 24 horas por dia, Venha conhecer e se divertir com a gente. São varios Server esperando por você : * Servidor "MuWar" 1000x/1500x * Super - 10.000x * Pvp 15.000x * Very Easy - 5.000x * Hard 100 x * Extreme 10x
April 16th 12 11:49 PM
by HYCLEN JOGANDO.NET MU ONLINE Go to last post
0 435
23-Jogando.net/mu Venha se divertir de verdade by HYCLEN JOGANDO.NET MU ONLINE
Mu online Season 6 do Brasil. Produzindo sua Diversão com qualidade,há mais de 5 anos TODOS OS SERVERS ficam ON 24 horas por dia, Venha conhecer e se divertir com a gente. São varios Server esperando por você : * Servidor "MuWar" 1000x/1500x * Super - 10.000x * Pvp 15.000x * Very Easy - 5.000x * Hard 100 x * Extreme 10x
April 16th 12 11:44 PM
by HYCLEN JOGANDO.NET MU ONLINE Go to last post
0 430
Free Wii Video Games Donwload by KerjaPartTime
Looking for Nintendo Wii Video Games? Here video games nintendo wii information for you. Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. Yes, it's all here. Just visit: http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, Iwan
April 16th 12 08:47 AM
by KerjaPartTime Go to last post
0 470
What Ever Happened to the Missing $1,591,120 in cash and securities? by Bobcat
On Apr 10, 3:00*am, samsloan wrote: On Apr 10, 12:59*am, Bobcat wrote: On Apr 8, 8:39*pm, samsloan wrote: On Apr 8, 5:04*pm, Bobcat wrote: On Apr 8, 4:16*pm, samsloan wrote:
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
April 16th 12 01:59 AM
by Bill Graham Go to last post
16 1,057
Thumbs up
Commented Games Pgn : French language by pierjean
Do you know free database pgn, commented games Pgn only French language . Thanks you for help me .
April 15th 12 10:26 AM
by pierjean Go to last post
0 412
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by Taylor Kingston[_3_]
On Apr 9, 2:40*pm, " wrote: Would it change your mind about anything if you were convinced that Truong was kicked off internet servers for cheating? I can find posts by people I happen to trust (not Sam) which assert the fact, Jerry, I don't have a dog in this fight, and I ask purely out of curiosity: has Truong in fact...
April 11th 12 01:41 PM
by Your smrat ®[_3_] Go to last post
2 420
FIDE Views on the USA and the Polgar Problems by micky
Your smrat ® wrote: On Apr 9, 5:40 pm, " wrote: .. Sam gets many things wrong, but you seem to have picked an odd point on which to challenge him here. I challenged him here on this point because this was the point here he
April 10th 12 10:36 PM
by micky Go to last post
0 358
Smile
Free program to looking for blunders by pierjean
I'm looking for free program to analyse chess games to see blunders or mistakes . I know chess assistant 12 light ( very good ) . and chess king pro ( no free ) , do you know others free program . I'm looking for a free pdf or tutorial in french language ( for chess assistant ), thanks you for help me .
April 7th 12 04:42 PM
by pierjean Go to last post
0 364
Post New Thread