Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
seo outsourcing by john alex
In my point of view Seo outsourcing is the best. http://www.theseoz.co.in
March 19th 12 04:01 PM
by john alex Go to last post
0 451
Swtor Secrets By Tony Sanders (view mobile) by mahendra adeatama
The Number 1 Best Selling Star Wars Product On Cb. With Great Sales Copy And Visuals, Expect Conversions To Skyrocket And With An Amazing Product, Expect Refunds To Be A Minimum. learn more http://adf.ly/5pi4n (please wait n press "skip add" on the right corner)
February 28th 12 03:28 AM
by mahendra adeatama Go to last post
0 436
Beginner Question, Please by Robert11
Hi, True beginner. Looking for a free chess site where I can play, at a Beginner level, against a comphttp://www.chess.com/play/computer.html Is this a good one for me ? It does want to put a Cookie, or several on my PC. Also, apparently Doubleclick does too, via this site.
February 23rd 12 08:20 AM
by Martin Brown Go to last post
1 424
Dover Alterations? (was: Ishi Press has now Reprinted More than 100Chess Books) by Taylor Kingston[_3_]
On Feb 20, 10:36*pm, samsloan wrote: On Feb 20, 8:02*pm, Taylor Kingston wrote: On Feb 18, 12:39*pm, samsloan wrote: It is Dover who always makes changes in the text of the original book.. * Interesting. I have several Dover editions. Specifically, what books are you saying Dover has altered, and in...
February 23rd 12 01:48 AM
by Taylor Kingston[_3_] Go to last post
1 459
Board Sounds on Fritz 13 ?? by sirlocks[_2_]
I am using Fritz 13 on a Windows 7 platform and even though I have board sounds checked in the Multimedia section on Options, I am not getting any sounds? Any ideas?
January 18th 12 04:27 PM
by Adam[_2_] Go to last post
2 1,955
representation of the ELO rating by Magnus Warker
Hello, how should one represent an ELO rating number internally? - as a decimal number - as an integer number The formula for the ELO rating results in a decimal number, but many chess programs present an integer number to the user.
January 15th 12 06:02 PM
by Magnus Warker Go to last post
0 459
[[ 20 ]] Jogando.net/mu FEITO EXCLUSIVO PRA VOCÊ !!! VENHA SE DIVERTIR COM A GENTE !!! by HYCLEN JOGANDO.NET MU ONLINE
] Jogando.net/mu FEITO EXCLUSIVO PRA VOCÊ !!! VENHA SE DIVERTIR COM A GENTE !!! Jogando.net/mu Servidor de Mu Online Season 6 que leva a sério a sua diversão,mais de 5 anos de profissionalismo para garantir sua diversão com qualidade..O Jogando.net/mu é o MELHOR Servidor de Mu online totalmente atualizado.Visite o site faça seu cadastro e baixe o jogo,é grátis para jogar. - ...
January 6th 12 04:25 PM
by HYCLEN JOGANDO.NET MU ONLINE Go to last post
0 468
Chessmaster Grandmaster Edition video & drivers? by Anonymous
I like the graphics look & feel of Chessmaster better than anything else, and the fact that it lets me set skill levels and doesn't just kick my ass all the time, like Fritz etc. But it crashes a LOT. I'm running Win 7 with an ATI Radeon 5670. Are there any drivers or settings I can change, to stop the crashing?
Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
December 16th 11 12:34 AM
by Anonymous Go to last post
4 3,119
Free Wii Video Games Donwload by Dewi
Looking for Nintendo Wii Video Games? Here video games nintendo wii information for you. Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. Yes, it's all here. Just visit: http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, dewi
December 15th 11 12:31 PM
by Dewi Go to last post
0 785
Free Wii Video Games Donwload by aguse[_2_]
Looking for Nintendo Wii Video Games? Here video games nintendo wii information for you. Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. Yes, it's all here. Just visit: http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, Agustinus Hari P.
December 14th 11 01:11 AM
by aguse[_2_] Go to last post
0 456
Chessbase Forum ?? by sirlocks[_2_]
Is there a Chessbase Forum .. where you can discuss Chessbase products, Fritz and other database programs ?? Thanks. Locksley
December 10th 11 06:38 PM
by sirlocks[_2_] Go to last post
0 969
Free Wii Video Games Donwload by Donda[_2_]
Looking for Nintendo Wii Video Games? Here video games nintendo wii information for you. Including review of PS2 Video Games, Xbox, PSP, Nintendo. Yes, it's all here. Just visit: http://www.videogames-101.com I'm confident you'll find my website very helpful! Cheers, Excenza Team Supervisor http://www.excenza.com/?id=jayateruss
December 5th 11 02:44 PM
by Donda[_2_] Go to last post
0 399
Intermediate player using free version of Fritz 12 for training.. by AL_n
I was curious about Fritz, and found a free version of Deep Fritz 12. Unfortunately, with the free trial version, the training features are unavailable. So, I tried using the normal playing mode, i.e., Home/New Game/Levels. As my chess skills are only around average club level, I initially tried playing with 'fixed depth' set to 3, thinking this would mean the program would be performing...
November 19th 11 02:09 PM
by AL_n Go to last post
0 524
Sam, Sam, Sam by None
On Oct 17, 8:57*am, None wrote: On Oct 16, 11:34*pm, None wrote: On Oct 16, 4:58*pm, None wrote: On Oct 16, 12:22*pm, samsloan wrote: Like so many authors, Jay Whitehead has died without ever getting
October 19th 11 11:29 PM
by micky Go to last post
1 405
Programs for tracking chess game listings in tutorial books by --
I've been using an actual chess board to study games listed in chess tutorial books. The main hassle is in tracking alternative move sequences and then getting back to the real moves. And of course starting over from scratch the next time that game is studied. I'd like to find a program that will facilitate this. Preferably allow manually playing/entering the listed game, and allowing recovery...
October 19th 11 06:34 PM
by MikeMurray Go to last post
6 451
Sam, Sam, Sam by None
On Oct 17, 8:57*am, None wrote: On Oct 16, 11:34*pm, None wrote: On Oct 16, 4:58*pm, None wrote: On Oct 16, 12:22*pm, samsloan wrote: Like so many authors, Jay Whitehead has died without ever getting
October 19th 11 06:26 PM
by None Go to last post
3 481
Sam, Spam, Sam by None
On Oct 16, 11:35*pm, None wrote: On Oct 16, 5:01*pm, None wrote: On Oct 16, 1:23*pm, Taylor Kingston wrote: On Oct 16, 2:20*am, "
October 19th 11 06:21 PM
by None Go to last post
4 429
Grandmaster Preparation by Lev Polugaevsky by samsloan
On Oct 17, 4:08*am, David Ames wrote: On Oct 15, 4:12*pm, Taylor Kingston wrote:
October 19th 11 06:21 PM
by None Go to last post
3 461
International Chess Master Jay Whitehead Has Died by raylopez99
On Oct 17, 2:42*pm, micky wrote: Currently, the New York Public Library consists of 87 libraries: four non-lending research libraries, four main lending libraries, a library for the blind and physically challenged, and 77 neighborhood branch libraries in the three boroughs served. All libraries in the NYPL system may be used free of charge by all visitors....
October 19th 11 05:36 PM
by raylopez99 Go to last post
6 422
International Chess Master Jay Whitehead Has Died by samsloan
On Oct 16, 10:18*pm, raylopez99 wrote: On Oct 17, 12:22*am, samsloan wrote: Jay Whitehead was constantly being kicked out or expelled from various Hare Krishna groups and during the period 1997-2000 he kept coming back to one of my places in Brooklyn looking for a free place to stay. He always offered to give me chess lessons or...
October 17th 11 09:39 PM
by samsloan Go to last post
0 406
Post New Thread