Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
How use Fritz 11 for a better analyse by pierjean
Can you say how you use Fritz 11 for a best analyse with my games : tools : full analysis ( analys options ) and too blunder check . I know there is help with Fritz but no interesting for me , so a player chess can help me . Thank you very much for help .
January 1st 11 09:28 PM
by RayLopez99 Go to last post
4 3,115
International Economic Reserach and Development by Mr Roger K. Olsson
International Business Management Standard and Policy in Outsourcing (ENG) For a business to maintain a specified level of activity over many years of success, it requires that the stadium for the area of development and more effective at certain times where indications are that improved transparency is required. For the longer term to have a flexible design business, it takes usually a dynamic...
January 1st 11 01:38 AM
by Mr Roger K. Olsson Go to last post
0 545
Do you pay chess on the iPad? by Stwils
If so, what is the best chess app? I also play on 3 web sites with my iPad : chess.com, game knot, and red hot pawn. All three work fine with the iPad. If you have an iPad, what is your chess experience with it? Stwils
December 30th 10 06:43 PM
by Rinpoche Go to last post
1 1,028
USCF Rulebook Controversy: Will it be revised and updated? by samsloan
On Dec 14, 7:58*am, BLafferty wrote: On 12/13/2010 4:41 PM, samsloan wrote: On Dec 13, 10:57 am, *wrote: A copy of the contract needs to be produced and examined. You still don't know much about the USCF did you? The first thing I did when I got on the board in August 2006 was ask for copies of all of these contacts to be...
December 15th 10 06:34 PM
by BLafferty[_3_] Go to last post
4 525
Rybka [5 sec] vs GetClub Normal Level [4 min] by Sanny[_3_]
Lets have a new Match between Rybka and GetClub. It will be a historic match as people will see how GetClub Normal Level defended against Rybka. Instead of getting knights odds. GetClub will think 50 times longer. Anyone having Rybka can start the game. White: GetClub Normal Level
(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
December 14th 10 09:01 AM
by Sanny[_3_] Go to last post
68 2,941
Chess Made Simple by Milton L. Hanauer by samsloan
Chess Made Simple by Milton L. Hanauer Chess Made Simple is one of the most useful and instructive chess books ever written. In spite of the title and the fact that is starts off with explaining the legal moves of the pieces, it is NOT a beginners book. It is a book for intermediate to advanced players. Even masters will find the problems and examples in this book useful and instructive. It has...
December 6th 10 07:53 PM
by 3DChess Go to last post
2 1,275
David Bradlow, Bankruptcy Trustee, sues to remove postings fromGoogle Newsgroups by Your smrat [_3_]
On Nov 27, 9:20*am, Mark Houlsby wrote: Seriously, you should quit when you're behind. Seriously, you have **** for...
December 2nd 10 06:12 AM
by micky Go to last post
9 1,410
What is the real name of Mark Houlsby ? by Bobcat
* I yam what I yam an' thass all what I yam. Sounds like you are ready for Thanksgiving!!!!
November 23rd 10 11:28 AM
by Bobcat Go to last post
0 501
Stockfish 1.9 @ 120s/move vs Ivan by Simon Krahnke
* SAT W-7 (14:10) schrieb: Ivans move is D-8 to D-6 ..Rook move .. Ivan - 2.0 SF answers Ka2, eval is -0.68.
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 20th 10 07:42 AM
by Simon Krahnke Go to last post
13 1,001
Vote NO on Allen Priest for USCF Executive Board by samsloan
There is nobody, nobody at all, worse and more unsuitable than Allen Priest to be on the board. (Well, OK, Paul Truong would be worse.) Just consider the following three factors: Allen Priest pushed through the bylaw changes making it more difficult to run for the board. It now requires the signatures of 15 delegates from five different states to run for the board. With the bad boards we have...
(Multi-page thread 1 2)
November 18th 10 09:58 PM
by raylopez99 Go to last post
19 1,061
chess viewer extension for Google Chrome by Paolo Casaschi[_3_]
Hello, I just published a chess viewer extension for Google Chrome that makes it esier to browse and replay chess games from PGN files from the websites you browse. Right-clicking a link to a PGN file will provide a context menu to view/download the games. The extension also detects PGN links in the page and an icon in the
November 18th 10 04:49 PM
by Paolo Casaschi[_3_] Go to last post
0 517
ChessX 0.8 by Simon Krahnke
* raylopez99 (19:38) schrieb: On Nov 15, 8:36*pm, Bruno Rizzuti wrote: The new version of ChessX is out. It is a program still under development: at the moment it is little more than a PGN viewer, in the future we hope to enhance its database functionalities. It is totally free and open source, and it works under Linux, Windows and Mac OS...
November 17th 10 12:08 AM
by Bruno Rizzuti Go to last post
2 472
ChessX 8.0 by Bruno Rizzuti
The new version of ChessX is out. It is a program still under development: at the moment it is little more than a PGN viewer, in the future we hope to enhance its database functionalities. It is totally free and open source, and it works under Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. http://chessx.sourceforge.net/ Many bugs have been eliminated and the graphical interface has been further simplified...
November 15th 10 07:36 PM
by Bruno Rizzuti Go to last post
1 531
Stockfish 1.9 @ 120s/move vs Ivan by Simon Krahnke
* SAT W-7 (09:22) schrieb: Ivans move is King E-8 to C-8 and Rook on A-I to D-8 Castle ...Finally .Now the game can start. Made this move pretty fast .... O-O-O Ivan - 2.5 SF answers Bb5, pinning the knight to king on e8, that isn't there any
November 15th 10 06:00 PM
by Simon Krahnke Go to last post
4 659
Stockfish 1.9 @ 120s/move vs Ivan by Simon Krahnke
* SAT W-7 (03:31) schrieb: Ivans move is Pawn F-7 to F-6 ... Ivan - 2.5 SF expected O-O, replies Nf3, and the score rises to -3.15.
November 13th 10 03:54 AM
by Simon Krahnke Go to last post
1 558
Stockfish 1.9 @ 120s/move vs Ivan by Simon Krahnke
* SAT W-7 (22:39) schrieb: Ivans move is Knight E-4 x C-3 pawn Yes let the carnage begin .. Ivan - 5.2 bxc3, -3.47
November 10th 10 11:40 PM
by Simon Krahnke Go to last post
0 518
Stockfish 1.9 @ 120s/move vs Ivan by Simon Krahnke
* SAT W-7 (12:54) schrieb: Ivans move is F-6 x E-4 ..Knight move Ivan - 3.00 Stockfish answers Qe2.
November 10th 10 02:30 AM
by Simon Krahnke Go to last post
1 533
Stockfish 1.9 @ 120s/move vs Ivan by Simon Krahnke
Okay, Setup is rnbqkbnr/pppppppp/8/8/8/8/PPPPPPPP/R1BQKBNR w KQkq - 0 1 No white Knight on b1. First move is e4.
November 9th 10 05:07 PM
by Sanny[_3_] Go to last post
2 528
146 tactics problems from Bobby Fischer games by Zuril[_5_]
I've analysed with Stockfish 19.1 (10 sec per move) 826 chess games of Bobby Fischer and I've found 146 interesting tactical positions to solve. You can found and interactively solve these puzzles he http://www.ideachess.com/chess_tactics_puzzles/tactics_n/8464 problems are numbered from 8464 to 8609. Under the board you can read from which Fischer game the problem came from. Gianluca
November 1st 10 11:02 PM
by Zuril[_5_] Go to last post
5 580
LEG GALLERY by AzzMazta
On Sun, 24 Oct 2010 03:26:08 -0700 (PDT), Earnestine Farr wrote: STOCKINGS GALLERY LEGS Yeah, like in a statue! -- Henry Pizzinger Institution for the Mentally 31337
October 31st 10 12:37 AM
by AzzMazta Go to last post
0 510
Post New Thread