Cherokee Lodge: Another Nudist Colony in Crossville,Tennessee

Old April 19th 05, 03:39 PM

Default Cherokee Lodge: Another Nudist Colony in Crossville,Tennessee

I am deeply thankful for the nude news that there is yet another
nudist colony in Crossville Tennessee.

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 03:35:21 GMT, "El Dorado Hot Springs"
wrote:

Dear Sam,

The place you mention is surely not one of the top nudist parks in the
country; it wouldn't even make the top 20. Further, there's another, much
better, nudist park in Crossville called Cherokee Lodge which makes the
place you're talking about look pale by comparison.

So, I searched and found the website and indeed it is a truly
outstanding website. A must-see for all nudist chess players:

http://www.cherokee-lodge.com/

So far, the website has had only 144,001 visitors, about what I get in
ten days. Let's see how many more they get now that I have told you
about this.

Here are the directions:

HOW TO FIND US: If traveling I-40 Westbound, Cherokee Lodge & Resort
is located at Exit 311. At the end of exit ramp, turn right and then
immediately back left onto the frontage (Baier) road. Just a few yards
down that road, take the first right, which is Trails End Road. Follow
Trails End Road to first right. You will see our security gate.

This puts it on the north side of Highway I-40 whereas the other
nudist colony is on the south side. This will also put a major crimp
in the style of Tim Hanke, the USCF Vice-President of Finance who put
through a major push to move the United States Chess Federation to
Crossville. To illustrate the proclivities of Mr. Hanke, here is one
of his quotes:

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 02:45:51 GMT, "Tim Hanke"
-om wrote:

I call I get to mud-wrestle with Beatriz.

Tim Hanke

Beatriz Marinello is President of the United States Chess Federation.

Mr. Hanke is known to love to tromp through the woods duck hunting and
looking for naked girls, so the fact that he could reach the other
nudist colony, the Timberline Lodge Nudist Resort. is obviously the
major reason why he pushed so hard for a move to Crossville.

However, having to cross I-40 to get to the other nudist colony would
blow his cover and would be a major blow to Tim Hanke. (No pun
intended).

Please look at http://www.cherokee-lodge.com/ and you see why I am so
enthusiastic about their website. Youall come down to see it now!

The only disadvantage is that they keep playing the song "Tennessee
Waltz" on their website. These websites that insist on playing music
for you are so annoying!

Old April 19th 05, 05:29 PM
Morphy's ghost

-om wrote:

[...]

Didn't you have a midi of the old Tony Banks song "And the Wheels Keep
On Turning" set to play on one of your Fischer pages? (I assume that
you felt it appropriate because the file was misnamed for the album
that it appeared on -- The Fugitive.)

Sam Sloan

Bray a fool in a morter with wheat. yet
shall not his folly be beaten out of him. -- William Blake
Old April 19th 05, 05:30 PM
David Richerby

Sam Sloan wrote:
The only disadvantage is that they keep playing the song "Tennessee
Waltz" on their website. These websites that insist on playing music
for you are so annoying!

You mean, er, like your own website, Sam?

Dave.

--
David Richerby Unholy Puzzle (TM): it's like an
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ intriguing conundrum but it's also a
Old April 19th 05, 06:32 PM

(Sam Sloan) wrote:

Please look at
http://www.cherokee-lodge.com/ and you see why I am so
enthusiastic about their website. Youall come down to see it now!

The only disadvantage is that they keep playing the song "Tennessee
Waltz" on their website. These websites that insist on playing music
for you are so annoying!

Didn't you have a midi of the old Tony Banks song "And the Wheels Keep
On Turning" set to play on one of your Fischer pages? (I assume that
you felt it appropriate because the file was misnamed for the album
that it appeared on -- The Fugitive.)

My crack about music on a website was intended as a joke.

However, if I have the wrong music on my website, that is a serious
matter indeed.

All of my Bobby Fischer websites have misic entitled "The Fugitive" on
them.

That seemed appropriate.

If you are saying that this music is not from"The Fugitive" I need to
change it.

Can you please point me to the right music?

Sam Sloan
http://www.samsloan.com/bobby.htm
Old April 20th 05, 01:14 AM
El Dorado Hot Springs

Dear Sam and Friends,

Again, would you all please remove rec.nude from your address list.

Your posts are off topic for this list and, frankly, they're offensive.

Thank you.

In Hot Water,
Camilla Van Sickle & Bill Pennington
El Dorado Hot Springs, A Million Miles From Monday...
POB 10, Tonopah, Arizona 85354 623-386-5412
www.el-dorado.com
"S\He Who Knows That Enough Is Enough
Will Always Have Enough." Lao Tzu

Old April 20th 05, 05:05 AM
Smitty

"El Dorado Hot Springs" Your posts are off topic for this list and,
frankly, they're offensive. Camilla Van Sickle & Bill Pennington

Dear Nudist Scumbag pieces of ****: You are Offensive. Most of you Nudists
are Pedophiles, and hopefully your dens of perversion will be shut down
soon.

Old April 20th 05, 08:19 AM
Morphy's ghost

In the year of our Lord Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:32:42 GMT,
(Sam Sloan) wrote:

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:29:19 GMT,
(Morphy's

(Sam Sloan) wrote:

[...]

The song is from a solo album by Tony Banks. He was the keyboardist
for Genesis.

The album was called The Fugitive and was released in 1983.

The song on your website is a midi transcription of track 3, entitled
"And the Wheels Keep Turning."

Sam Sloan
http://www.samsloan.com/bobby.htm

What is now proved was once, only imagin'd. -- William Blake
Old April 20th 05, 04:26 PM
R.P. Warren

Morphy's ghost wrote:
The song is from a solo album by Tony Banks. He was the keyboardist
for Genesis.

Banks was also with Yes in the late 1960s to early 1970s, before
joining Genesis. I believe he played on their first three albums before
being replaced by Rick Wakeman.

Old April 20th 05, 04:44 PM
Chow

"R.P. Warren" Banks was also with Yes in the late 1960s to early 1970s,
before joining Genesis.

I think you mean Peter Banks? Maybe he is related to TB? Peter Banks was
lead guitar prior to Steve Howe. Tony Kaye was the keyboards, later Patrick
Moraz played keyboards when Wakeman or Kaye was not around in the 1970s

Old April 20th 05, 05:00 PM
R.P. Warren

Chow wrote:
I think you mean Peter Banks? Maybe he is related to TB? Peter Banks

was
lead guitar prior to Steve Howe. Tony Kaye was the keyboards, later

Patrick
Moraz played keyboards when Wakeman or Kaye was not around in the

1970s

I stand corrected. Kaye was the keyboard player I was thinking of.
Sorry for the mistake.