Books and DVDs by Sam Sloan

Old December 4th 05, 04:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Books and DVDs by Sam Sloan

Jürgen R. wrote:
On Sun, 04 Dec 2005 07:05:16 GMT, (Sam Sloan)
wrote:

All of my Books and DVDs are now listed on Amazon. Here is a complete
list of
Books and DVDs by Sam Sloan:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
The Slave Children of Thomas Jefferson by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Khowar-English Dictionary by Mohammad Ismail Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Sex Marchers by Jefferson Poland and Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
How to Take Over an American Public Company by Sam Sloan, from Amazon
Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Chinese Chess for Beginners by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Chinese Chess for Beginners (DVD) by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Shogi for Beginners (DVD) by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Poker for Beginners (DVD) by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Elementary Go Lessons for Beginners (DVD) by Sam Sloan, from Amazon
Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Origami Lessons for Children (DVD) by Kayo Kimura, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Chess with Sam Sloan (DVD) by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Chess Lessons for Beginners (DVD) by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Modern Dance Performance DVD edited by Sam Sloan, from Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Brooklyn Boy Makes Good in Japan DVD interviewed by Sam Sloan, from
Amazon Books
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...avesofthomasje
Sam on Afghanistan DVD by Mohammad Ismail Sloan, from Amazon Books

I just forwarded this to he IRS; so let them know if you sell one.

You know, Sam may be a bit weird, and he has this annoying habit of
crossposting excessively, but he does actually write some good stuff.
Both reading his posts here on Usenet, and having read his "Chinese
Chess for Beginners" book, I've got to say that when he stays on topic
and writes about what he knows, he's actually an entertaining author.
His book covers all the essentials of XiangQi for beginners, and it's
definitely nowhere near as dry reading as some of the Chess books I've
read.

--Richard

Old December 5th 05, 10:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Richard wrote:
You know, Sam may be a bit weird, and he has this annoying habit of
crossposting excessively, but he does actually write some good stuff.
Both reading his posts here on Usenet, and having read his "Chinese
Chess for Beginners" book, I've got to say that when he stays on topic
and writes about what he knows, he's actually an entertaining author.

Sloan stays on topic? Where?

Dave.

--
David Richerby Homicidal Happy Cat (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a cuddly pet that makes your troubles
Old December 5th 05, 02:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

David Richerby wrote:
Richard wrote:
You know, Sam may be a bit weird, and he has this annoying habit of
crossposting excessively, but he does actually write some good stuff.
Both reading his posts here on Usenet, and having read his "Chinese
Chess for Beginners" book, I've got to say that when he stays on topic
and writes about what he knows, he's actually an entertaining author.

Sloan stays on topic? Where?

Dave.

Most of his posts, actually. The key is figuring out what topic he's
talking about.

--Richard

Old December 5th 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Why don't you answer my question? Do you want to see my wife naked? How
much are you willing to pay for it?

Old December 5th 05, 11:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why don't you answer my question? Do you want to see my wife naked? How
much are you willing to pay for it?

Sam Sloan

Hi Nil! Why don't you post under your own name? You remind me of the Monty
Python 'Is she a goer?' skit. Phil

Old December 6th 05, 01:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

Chess One wrote:
"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why don't you answer my question? Do you want to see my wife naked? How
much are you willing to pay for it?

Sam Sloan

Hi Nil! Why don't you post under your own name? You remind me of the Monty
Python 'Is she a goer?' skit. Phil

Here is a list of some of the names Mr. Innes has accused me of writing
under.

"Seeker"
"Matt Nemmers"
"Xganon"
"JamesRynd"
"Bianca Steele"
"Nick"
And I am sure there are others. No hits, no runs, all errors.

Old December 6th 05, 09:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Richard wrote:
David Richerby wrote:
Richard wrote:
You know, Sam may be a bit weird, and he has this annoying habit of
crossposting excessively, but he does actually write some good stuff.
Both reading his posts here on Usenet, and having read his "Chinese
Chess for Beginners" book, I've got to say that when he stays on topic
and writes about what he knows, he's actually an entertaining author.

Sloan stays on topic? Where?

Most of his posts, actually. The key is figuring out what topic he's
talking about.

The problem is that the topic he's talking about is usually ``Sam Sloan''
or ``Women Sam Sloan has slept with'' neither of which is on-topic in
rec.games.chess.*.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Mexi-Painting (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ Renaissance masterpiece that comes
Old December 6th 05, 11:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc

not exactly a denial, and of course [!] not exactly the truth, but

it is true is that a certain poster has a pattern of speculating on other
people's sex lives

which seems to be a rather theoretical subject for him ;(

phil

"The Historian" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chess One wrote:
oups.com...

Old December 11th 05, 12:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

I have a problem staying focus on any issue for more than 30 seconds
unless it is sex with a minor or virgin. I can stay focus for 60
seconds for that.