Ishi Press now has 66 books in print

Old February 26th 09, 01:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
samsloan

Default Ishi Press now has 66 books in print

The re-vitalized Ishi Press now has 66 books in print.

Most are chess books. We have only three go books nowadays. We have
five advanced math books and we have an assortment of books on US
history and other subjects.

We are looking for more chess books, as these consistently sell well.

Please look at our brand new website at
http://www.samsownbooks.com

All of our 66 books are listed there, along with a shopping cart. Just
press "product list" on the left hand side.

Remember Sam's Own Books dot Com

Most of you will know what happened to the previous Ishi Press
website.

Sam Sloan
http://www.samsownbooks.com
Old February 26th 09, 05:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
none

The other day a bear **** in the woods.
Old March 3rd 09, 11:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess
samsloan

Ishi Press is a Publisher of Fine Books on Chess, Go and Math. Our
Titles include:

Chess

Chess Made Simple ISBN 0923891269
Chess the Easy Way ISBN 0923891501
How to Win in the Chess Openings ISBN 0923891285
Bobby Fischer vs. the Rest of the World ISBN 0923891412
Bobby Fischer's Games of Chess ISBN 0923891463
Bobby Fischer's Conquest of the World Chess Championship ISBN
0923891471
Masters of the Chessboard ISBN 092389148X
My Best Games of Chess 1908-1923 ISBN 0923891498
Elista Diaries: Karpov-Kamsky, Karpov-Anand, Anand Mexico City 2007
World Chess Championship Matches ISBN 0923891978
Chess from Morphy to Botvinnik: A Century of Chess Evolution ISBN
0923891455
The Rating of Chess Players, Past and Present ISBN 0923891277
Chinese Chess for Beginners ISBN 0923891110
Collection of Chess Studies by Troitzky ISBN 0923891102
365 Selected Chess Endgames, One for Each Day of the Year ISBN
0923891846
White to Play and Win plus Simple Chess ISBN 0923891838
Domination in 2,545 Endgame Studies by Ghenrikh M. Kasparyan ISBN
0923891870
Pal Benko's Endgame Laboratory ISBN 0923891889
The Blue Book and Encyclopedia of Chess ISBN 0923891927
An Invitation to Chess: A Picture Guide to the Royal Game ISBN
0923891935
Combat: My 50 Years at the Chessboard ISBN 0923891307
Chessmen by Donald M. Liddell ISBN 0923891420
Handbuch des Schachspiels von P. R. von Bilguer, 1880 Edition ISBN
0923891404
The Bobby Fischer I Knew and Other Stories ISBN 0923891439
Grandmaster Chess: the Book of the Louis D. Statham Lone Pine Masters-
Plus Tournament 1975 ISBN 0923891056

GO

Modern Joseki and Fuseki, Vol. 1: Parallel Fuseki ISBN 0923891757
Modern Joseki and Fuseki, Vol. 2: The Opening Theory of Go ISBN
0923891765
The Midde Game of Go: Chubansen ISBN 0923891773

Math

A Freshman Honors Course in Calculus and Analytic Geometry ISBN
0923891528
The Consistency of the Continuum Hypothesis by Kurt Gödel ISBN
0923891536
General Topology by John L. Kelley ISBN 0923891552
Introduction to Metamathematics by Kleene ISBN 0923891579
Calculus with Analytic Geometry by Angus E. Taylor Vol. 1 ISBN
0923891242
Calculus with Analytic Geometry by Angus E. Taylor Vol. 2 ISBN
0923891250

Bridge

Watson on the Play of the Hand at Contract Bridge ISBN 0923891749
The Outline of Contract Bridge ISBN 092389182X
Invitation to Bridge ISBN 0923891943

Other Best Selling Titles

Sam Sloan Teaches A+ 50 Helpful Questions ISBN 0923891064
Threats to Humanity ISBN 0923891560
Sam Loyd's Cyclopedia of 5000 Puzzles Tricks and Conundrums with
Answers ISBN 0923891781
Mafia Moll: The Judith Exner Story, The Life of the Mistress of John
F. Kennedy ISBN 0923891900
Alice in Wonderland Made Simple for Kids ISBN 0923891919
Illustrated Catalog of Chinese Coins, Vol. 1 ISBN 0923891188
My Thirty Years Backstairs at the White House ISBN 092389196X

Sam Sloan
http://www.samsownbooks.com

Old March 3rd 09, 02:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
The Historian[_2_]

On Mar 3, 6:16*am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

I've never seen this one, but it's reportedly a great little book. Was
it just photocopied, or was it reset and diagrams added?

Chessmen by Donald M. Liddell ISBN 0923891420
Handbuch des Schachspiels von P. R. von Bilguer, 1880 Edition ISBN
0923891404

You beat Moravian on this one. It's one 19th century title they
haven't reprinted yet.

The Bobby Fischer I Knew and Other Stories ISBN 0923891439

Isn't this currently available from another publisher?
Old March 3rd 09, 05:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Rob

On Mar 3, 8:48*am, The Historian wrote:
[...]

Isn't this currently available from another publisher?- Hide quoted text -

Is Ishi Press doing "61 memorable games" too?
Old March 3rd 09, 05:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
none

On Mar 3, 12:00*pm, Rob wrote:
[...]

Is Ishi Press doing "61 memorable games" too?- Hide quoted text -

as a sweetner they'll do 62 or 63 games. 60 by Booby and three by Sam
Sloan who has been playing chess for over 50 years and already has a
rating of 1900 .