Fundamental Chess Endings to pgn project

Old August 29th 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc
ido.iba@gmail.com

Default Fundamental Chess Endings to pgn project

בתאריך יום ראשון, 8 בספטמבר 2002 בשעה 21:38:42 UTC+3, מאת john:
Hi,
Anyone remember the Polgar project. I intend to do something similar with
the book Fundamental Chess Endings by Karsten Muller and Frank Lamprecht.
For those unfamiliar with the idea what is involved is as follows. 1. You
need to own the book this solves any breach of copyright laws. The diagrams
in the book are split into worksets. 2. Everyone completes some worksets and
when the book is completed the sets are put into 1 pgn file and sent out to
everyone that contributes. The idea is everyone many hands make light work.
If interested let me know and we can get the project started.
John.