Blitz(en) away

Old December 31st 17, 05:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc
kronsteen_87

Default Blitz(en) away

Reviewed a ton of games I'd played recently, some over the board, correspondence and online blitz/rapid.

Mainly precision/accuracy checks as I don't have the time to review themes/openings/motifs at the minute, and I noticed some expected and unexpected things.

My error rate at its highest was during over the board games (expected, I really suffer badly with nerves in this format). However, looking over my online games my blitz playing produced games of the highest accuracy and the accuracy average was better than expected in quicker games (more accurate than OTB). Maybe you can improve at blitz??! (And I have tried accounting for variance in my opponents and the like before reaching this conclusion...)