chess anytime

Old July 1st 03, 02:05 AM
Samer Adra

Default chess anytime

I've never heard of Chess Anytime, but I checked it out, and it's not bad. Its
interface reminds me of WCN, but WCN is evil and corrupt so obviously this
place has a lot more promise. I personally prefer USCL, FICS and ICC, in that
order.

www.uschesslive.org
www.freechess.org
www.chessclub.com

If you check out USCL, my handle there is Samer.
Patzerifically,
Samer

Old July 1st 03, 02:12 AM
Samer Adra

i hate Chess Anytime's java interface..no timeseal meant i flagged my first
1-minute game after like 10 moves..stupid dial-up connection.
Patzerifically,
Samer

Old July 1st 03, 11:32 AM
DAlSault

Why fool around with inferior sites? Just go to www.freechess.org and download
either thief or winboard and play chess with real chessplayers. ICC is good
too, but you need to pony up 50 bucks a year or so.

Old July 1st 03, 06:34 PM
Looney

wrote in message
Since chessnet went paysite, I've been looking for a good online chess
site. I don't like the yahoo chess site, and i can't seem to find
something with the asthetic quality of chessnet. i found Chess
Anytime, which isn't too bad. Does anyone else here use Chess
Anytime, or can you reccommend a good online chess site?

just wondering.

http://www.freechess.org/

The best, IMO...

--