Happy Birthday Dan

Old July 8th 03, 02:22 PM
Southpaw

Default Happy Birthday Dan

Happy 53rd Birthday to our esteemed occasional contributor Master Dan
Heisman.

Many happy returns Dan.

Old July 8th 03, 02:41 PM
Dan Heisman

Southpaw,

I am not sure about "esteemed", but I am now older than a deck of cards, one per year.

Maybe that just makes me "a-steamed"

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Dan H
Old July 8th 03, 04:27 PM
King Leopold

Happy Birthday Dan,
What makes this really happy is that you'll always be older than me :-)
Leopold

Old July 17th 03, 05:26 AM
Dan Heisman

Leopold,