European Championship in Istanbul

Old July 8th 03, 08:10 PM
KRCH

Default European Championship in Istanbul

If I were Ali Nihat Yazici, I would never again be involved in organising a
tournament after this

You made a lot of money and he will be very active in the future.
He is not interesting in Demands of this stupid GM's- he did not
expect that they can calculate his profit...
Old July 9th 03, 07:57 AM
Jerzy

"KRCH" wrote in message
om...
If I were Ali Nihat Yazici, I would never again be involved in

organising a
tournament after this

You made a lot of money and he will be very active in the future.
He is not interesting in Demands of this stupid GM's- he did not
expect that they can calculate his profit...

Arghh.... stupid GMs. Now we know what chess title Kramnik has ))

Regards,
Jerzy