Mig Migged

Old July 9th 03, 02:01 AM
NoMoreChess

Default Mig Migged

I played him some Bullet games on ICC (...well maybe not the ideal measure
of
chess play,but 1_0 games measure _something_ about chess )

Well, at any rate they measure handspeed, and mouse skill, and yes,
connection speed.
I once played someone whose connection was so fast that he gained a *decisive*
advantage while we ripped off a dozen book moves. It almost appeared that he
was responding before I had made my move! :-)

DSL, ISDN, ISP, BB, or T1 -- your choice.