Shredder Breaks 2800

Old July 9th 03, 08:25 PM
Michael Ferguson

Default Shredder Breaks 2800

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:58:44 GMT, "Gunny Bunny"
wrote:

First Chess Program to ever to do on SSDF !

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85924109/ssdf/

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1048

Wow. Now that a $500 eMachines PC can outplay most Grandmasters, we
really have to wonder, is there any point to chess anymore?

-- mcf

Old July 9th 03, 11:21 PM
Jenö Nyerges

wrote:

First Chess Program to ever to do on SSDF !

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85924109/ssdf/

http://www.chessbase.com/newsdetail.asp?newsid=1048

Wow. Now that a $500 eMachines PC can outplay most Grandmasters, we
really have to wonder, is there any point to chess anymore?

I think thats a strange logic.Look, cars are faster than humans yet we have sprinting and marathon... so what counts is competition between humans.See my point?

Cheers

Jenö Nyerges

-- mcf