Garry's Lunch

Old July 11th 03, 04:43 AM
Ivan

Default Garry's Lunch

(Alex) wrote in message . com...
What does Garry Kasparov eat for lunch and what does he do for fun ?
I wonder what kind car he drives too and what his hobbies are.

Who CARES about what stars are doing in their private lives?
Why DO people give an ounce of interest in what they do? Stars are
there to do their job: entertain us through their talent abilities.
Do I CARE if Eddie Van Halen divorced Valerie Bertinelli? No. Would I
like him to put out a new album? It'd be nice. Do I care if Ford is
dating Flockhart? Uh-uh. Would I like to see Ford wear that leather
jacket and fedora hat on the screen again? Yup. Do I care about who
Pamela anderson is sleeping with to further her career? If it isn't
me, HELL no. Would I like to see her in BARBWIRE 2? NO WAY! Would I
like to see her in a new PLAYBOY pictoral? You bet. Do I care about
how many plastic surgeries Michael Jackson has had? No. Would I like
to hear some new music from him? If it isn't as ****ty as the last
album, I wouldn't mind. Do I care about how much money J Lo's ass is
worth? Do I care about her marrying Ben Affleck? Do I care about what
she thought when she found out Ben Slept with brittany spears? No.
Why do people CARE about this ****? Is knowing about stars' private
lives going to make me rich? Unless I was on some game show, probably
not. Does having an interest in stars' private lives make people look
like losers when they are interested in them? No. It makes them look
like PATHETIC losers. What's worse is that these pathetic losers are
willing to spend their hard earned money to buy trashy tabloids to
see what kind of info is being dished out on some stupid actor or
musician. THEN they waste their time watching stupid tabloid tv and
the E! Entertainment network to see what MORE stuff they can find
out. Like I really care what Puff Daddy's house looks like. "Ooh!
Ooh! PUFF DADDY? I saw his house on Mtv's CRIBS last week! It has
this, and this, and this, and this, and..." Aaaaah SHUT UP. Maybe if
people spent more time paying attention to their OWN lives, they
would live more fulfilled lives instead of wasting their time
fantasizing about someone else's private lives.

Old July 11th 03, 04:55 PM
Liam Too

Yep, fulminating at his best. Ivan doesn't care about Stars, wrong
stars of course because he only cares about Star Wars, the Anakin and
Darth Vader stuff.

I wonder if Anakin can play chess...

"sandirhodes" wrote in message .. .
diatribe -- n. see below
--
"Ivan" wrote in message
om...

Old July 11th 03, 07:27 PM
Mr. Hat

For someone apparently so disdainful of keeping up with public
celebrity, your rant certainly demonstrated that you know a LOT more
about it yourself than m ost of us do...I catch a whiff of irony in
the air... ;-)

M.H.

Old July 11th 03, 09:49 PM
Looney

"Mr. Hat" wrote in message
om...
For someone apparently so disdainful of keeping up with public
celebrity, your rant certainly demonstrated that you know a LOT more
about it yourself than m ost of us do...I catch a whiff of irony in
the air... ;-)

Uh, excuse me, sorry 'bout that. It was the lima beans soup...

--
Looney
http://www.patzersprogress.com