Chess champions - state or regional - New York

Old July 12th 03, 08:11 AM
RSHaas

Default Chess champions - state or regional - New York

"Don't ask *me* to look it up, though, because my copies are in storage. Ask
someone *like* me...(Dan)
Don't ask me, either, because I long ago threw out every CL I ever owned. I do
keep Discover magazine for six months or so. Thus if you want to know which
gas giants have recently been discovered, I might be able to help. (RSHaas)