Nakamura Proves Americans Are LAZY

Old July 14th 03, 02:28 PM
LeModernCaveman

Default Nakamura Proves Americans Are LAZY

It's about time an American cleaned house and made the rest of this country's
players look like the stupid, weak idiots that they are.

See what good study habits will do?

Old July 14th 03, 09:07 PM
EZoto

Nakamura is proving nothing. He is just a 14 year old kid who can
play. At 14 there is no way he is gonna be saying such things unless
he is ..................imitating those who are around him. The name
you post under fits quite well.

EZoto
Old July 14th 03, 09:32 PM
Dan Yobry

For those who are clueless much like myself, could we get a link to an
article talking about this Nakamura fella and his cleaning house.

Thank ye,

-Dan

Old July 14th 03, 11:42 PM
EZoto

Gee. I made a mistake. Oh my. That means when he turns 18 in
another 2 years he will be responsible for his actions and we can't
blame his entourage anymore for filling his head with all this
wonderful " I'm the greatest " jargon.

EZoto
Old July 15th 03, 12:12 PM
LeModernCaveman

Nakamura is proving nothing. He is just a 14 year old kid who can
play. At 14 there is no way he is gonna be saying such things unless
he is ..................imitating those who are around him. The name
you post under fits quite well.

He's the real deal.

At least in this country.

Odds are in the world as well.

Old July 15th 03, 12:13 PM
LeModernCaveman

For those who are clueless much like myself, could we get a link to an
article talking about this Nakamura fella and his cleaning house.

Not an article, that was me saying this.

When a 14 year-old is the best in your country at something, the country has to
suck pretty bad at that something.

Old July 15th 03, 05:35 PM
Looney

"LeModernCaveman" wrote in message

For those who are clueless much like myself, could we get a link to an
article talking about this Nakamura fella and his cleaning house.

Not an article, that was me saying this.

When a 14 year-old is the best in your country at something, the country

has to
suck pretty bad at that something.

That borders on moronic, but apparently to be expected...

--
Looney
http://www.patzersprogress.com