Who is the biggest jerk GM

Old July 18th 03, 12:01 AM

Default Who is the biggest jerk GM

How does GM Rohde's behavior even begin to compare with Kasparov who
has single-handedly done as much if not more than Campomanes or the
current dictator in charge of FIDE, to destroy chess.

1. Taking back a move against Judit Polgar
2. Hijacking the Championship
3. Constant arguments with Organizers
4. Refusal to act civil when losing Radjabov
5 Accuse everyone of cheating, IBM(which cost chess a big sponser)
4. Calling GM's fish if they are rated below 2600(very unprofesional
to demean colleagues.
5. Acting Childish at press confrences.
6. Complain when his game isn't picked for a brilliancy prize and
blaming the voters for being ignorant.
7. Demeans women chess ability

Korchnoi is also known for being extremely unpleasant when losing
Old July 18th 03, 12:29 AM
StanB

wrote in message

Korchnoi is also known for being extremely unpleasant when losing

One well-known chess player once said, "Why must I lose to that idiot?"

StanB

Old July 18th 03, 01:31 AM
Tim Hanke

"StanB" wrote ...

One well-known chess player once said, "Why must I lose to that idiot?"

And every chessplayer has *thought* it.

Tim Hanke

Old July 18th 03, 03:02 AM
Duncan Oxley

http://members.lycos.nl/vdhoog/SofiaKortsnoj.wmv

Old July 18th 03, 03:29 AM
Steve Grant

"StanB" wrote in message

wrote in message

Korchnoi is also known for being extremely unpleasant when losing

One well-known chess player once said, "Why must I lose to that idiot?"

Nimzovich, IIRC.

Old July 29th 03, 09:29 PM
King Leopold

I know the saying came from Nimzowitsch, but what I don't know is who he was
saying it about?
Leopold