Pix of me and Kasparov

Old July 18th 03, 05:09 AM
Bill

Default Pix of me and Kasparov

Why not?

Ignoramus30093 wrote:
Did not get a chance to play...

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/07_Kasparov/dscf0060.jpg

Alt.Support.Marriage the second one, ironically, was done by the
Russian photographer who photographed our wedding. He showed up at the
Kasparov event also.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/07_Kasparov/dscf0057.jpg

me and some big shots

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/07_Kasparov/dscf0065.jpg

Old July 19th 03, 01:12 AM
fairly_happy

"Ignoramus30093" wrote in message
a.com...
Did not get a chance to play...

I hope you had a good time, anyway. Was that Mrs. Igor in one of the pics?

Old July 19th 03, 01:23 AM
Empress Otku

On 18 Jul 2003 03:39:26 GMT, Ignoramus30093
wrote:

some jpgs
Alt.Support.Marriage the second one, ironically, was done by the
Russian photographer who photographed our wedding. He showed up at the
Kasparov event also.

I love it when people post pics, maybe I'll upload some of my sailing
pics, too!

OK, now I want to see wedding pictures.

~Empress

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.
They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."
~Rita Rudner