Of Spittle, and Men

Old July 18th 03, 09:24 PM
NoMoreChess

Default Of Spittle, and Men

..
Apparently, Nick's lickspittle, Dork Houlsby, is now attempting to confound a
few comments I made into a very general argument that Nick has *never*
criticized his lickspittle.
This comes as no surprise, because a while back, I read Mark Houlsby's very
similar claims. I am beginning to suspect that Mark may in fact really be our
SuperHero, "Dork"!

Of course, this is nothing but a *strawman* argument, and Dork must be having
the time of his life in first constructing it, and then gleefully knocking it
down!

Worse still, it is a mangled version of the device, as one's country's past
sins are unrelated to one's own sins, which are in turn, unrelated to the
ability to make valid criticisms.

"Even an axe-murderer can make valid criticisms." -Lizzy Borden, who
correctly noted that her father's axe was rather dull from "overuse."

All of the above would seem to indicate that this improvement continues...
keep it up...

I was merely relating what my good friend, Lizzy, told me, before she "lost
it" and came after me with a very sharp-edged Bishop! Since then, we only
play remotely, via computer. Of course, my "Fritz" blows her away every
time.... :-)

So, we know by this that Nick has seen these postings. Oh yeah -- and it
was actually "Mark" -- my mistake.

Are you arguing that he and I are one and the same?? Seriously??

No, no, no! I am NOT contending that Dork and Nick are one and the same
person!

I am admitting that I have erred in calling the person actually named "Mark
Houlsby," "Dork Houlsby" by mistake. For some reason or other I get them
confused. Something about the way they write, I suppose.

No, not quite. I state the fact that Nick's place-of-origin *has been
repeatedly revealed* to anyone who can read, and has read the evidence.

Contrast and compare to Nick's quite different position on this matter.
I detect a rift, which no doubt will be handled by some sort of pathetic
rhetorical device -- the only question is, which one? We wait with bated
breath (a tic-tac, anyone?)....

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume that the
reason why you are using the racist cadre's derogatory description
"lickspittle" is in order to avoid confusing them, morons that they are):

Actually, I have adopted this term only because it fits your behavior here
admirably.

Once you cease and desist from licking up Nick's spittle (and I hope it will
be soon),I shall no longer be able to use this handy descriptive term, and may
be forced to rely upon boring names, like "Joe" or "Fred."
Try to imagine yourself deprived of handy terms like "racist" or "radicals."
No fun at all!

The point, which you correctly identify, is that *no matter where Nick's
place-of-origin* these idiots have painted themselves into a corner and
donned pointed hats sporting the monogram: "D"

Probably because whoever made those silly hats could not spell a simple word,
like "Dunst."

Spirito di Punto

The Pinto??!!! Are you insane? Damned things blew themselves up at the
slightest impact to the derierre'! Spirito de Porsche!!

On the whole this was an excellent contribution to the debate.

Ah, debate! Would that I could participate in one, but alas, I merely make
personal observations and clarifications, which is hardly the same as a debate.
And from what I have seen here, nobody else is doing much in the way of
debating issues (how boring). What I have observed here is a whole lot of
mudslinging (oh, what fun!).

Old July 19th 03, 01:25 AM
Mhoulsby

From: illspam (NoMoreChess)
Date: 18/07/03 20:24 GMT Daylight Time
.
[...]

Oh dear. :-(

It's clear that you intend to distance yourself from me. So be it.

Unfortunately, however, you can't distance yourself from the fact that in the
troll thread "Nick Bourbaki's many lies" started by that "professional
communicator" Timothy Hanke, you wrote some very astute observations which, in
fact, travelled some considerable distance towards proving that Nick is *not*,
in fact, lying (or trolling) as Hanke claims, but rather that it is Hanke,
Briarroot, StanB, and, sadly, on occasion [as here] you, who are...

Keep banging those rocks together! Jackass.

Mark

p.s. Are you reading this, John?