My son Peter is in Thailand now

Old July 19th 03, 07:17 AM
Oreo Knight

Default My son Peter is in Thailand now

(Sam Sloan) wrote in message ...
My son Peter Aravena Sloan has gone to Thailand.

(WHO CARES)

I know he is there
now because he is posting stuff for sale on eBay which are not
available in the USA which he probably buys for cheap off the other
tourists there who have blown their money on broads.

You mean HE doesn't? I thought the saying went, "like father, like
son".

He says that he
is in Pattaya, which he has learned how to spell now.

IWell unless he is in preschool, he must be a ****ing retard then.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...id=keno18n yc

I have politely suggested that he remember not to bring back a case of
AIDS when he returns to the USA.

Ahhh yes...you already have at least 4 strains from 2 transcontinental
clades, right? I guess you've nearly collected the whole set!
Congratulations!

http://www.chessartist.com

Peter has joined his friends Nick the Rat Rapchnick and Gabe on
Pattaya Beach.

Who GIVES a ****?!?!? Dear GOD Sam, do you get off on telling people
about things they didn't ask or even give a **** about?

Sam Sloan