Fashion contest

Old July 21st 03, 07:03 PM
Looney

Default Fashion contest

"Jerzy" wrote in message
Who is the best dressed chessplayer you have met ?
I`ve met many players well dressed but who would win in the fashion

contest
in your opinion ? ;-)

Regards,

Jerzy

Judging from pictures recently posted and linked here, I'd have to vote for
Sam Sloan...

--
Looney
http://www.patzersprogress.com

Old July 21st 03, 07:28 PM
Eric Hicks

Definately Bobby Fischer is the best dressed GM I ever heard of.

In fact, sharp dressing is one of the few passions he ever expressed
outside of chess. Even before he started wearing expensive hand made
suits he would show up to tournaments in holed jeans, shaved head,
flannel shirt and two different colors of converse tennies (way ahead of
his time).

Here is a complete description of Fischer and his dress:

http://www.academicchess.com/play/fi.../number3.shtml

...x