Portable Ashley Videos

Old July 21st 03, 10:04 PM
Joe Nasal

Default Portable Ashley Videos

Something fun:

Fictionwise (http://www.fictionwise.com) has audio / video presentations of
Maurice Ashley's "Road to the Chess Grandmaster" series in 10-15 minutes
segments for about $1 each. Each segment is a complete, annotated game from
GM Ashley. Buy them all & get close to 2 hours of grandmaster commentary
for $8.

I downloaded them as mp3 files (audio only) and then uploaded to my PalmOS
device -- a Sony Clie, which allows me to listen to Maurice and follow along
via PGN in Chess Tiger at the same time. Great portable lessons for the
commute home which can't be beat for the price.