Does anyone know if this chess DVD is available in the UK

Old July 23rd 03, 10:25 AM
Tai-Pan2000

Default Does anyone know if this chess DVD is available in the UK

Found this link http://store.yahoo.com/chesscafe/1438.html. The dvd
looks really good and I'm wanting to know if it available in the UK.
Old July 23rd 03, 05:04 PM
Mark Houlsby

(Tai-Pan2000) wrote in message . com...
Found this link
http://store.yahoo.com/chesscafe/1438.html. The dvd
looks really good and I'm wanting to know if it available in the UK.

It's available from www.chessdirect.co.uk, but it's closed for the
holidays until Monday...

hth

Mark
Old July 31st 03, 12:03 AM
Mike Leahy

"Tai-Pan2000" wrote in message
om...
Found this link http://store.yahoo.com/chesscafe/1438.html. The dvd
looks really good and I'm wanting to know if it available in the UK.

It's on Bookup's site for $29 plus $7 shipping to the UK.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"