Tim Hanke's Cultural Prejudice

Old July 25th 03, 06:05 AM
Nick

Default Tim Hanke's Cultural Prejudice

"StanB" wrote in message ...
"Bill Brock" wrote in message
om...
One minor quibble: I think you could have gotten the same message
across in fewer words had you simply called Jerry Bibuld
... a ****ing moron.

I think Jerry is too old to do that anymore.
StanB

By his snipping, StanB has politically censored what Bill Brock wrote to me.
Here's Bill Brock's complete original post to me in this thread:

"Bravo. I concur with all your major points.
One minor quibble: I think you could have gotten the same message across in
fewer words had you simply called Jerry Bibuld *(who labels the exemplary
human being Bill Smythe a racist & who excuses the racist remarks of this
thread's subject as a mere byproduct of U.S. culture)* a ****ing moron."
--Bill Brock

This thread is "Tim Hanke's Cultural Prejudice", and "this thread's subject"
is Tim Hanke. Evidently, StanB (a zealous supporter of Hanke) snipped what
Bill Brock wrote in an attempt to conceal the fact that Mr. Brock recognises
that Tim Hanke has made inexcusable 'racist remarks' here.

--Nick