chess game mail

Old March 27th 04, 03:44 AM
Mattia

Default chess game mail

Hi!
I play chess on the net very often (on server FICS). Sometimes the
server sends me the scores of my games by email (in a standard PGN
format), so I have to save the message as a text file and then open it
with another program.

Is there a way to make a mail FILTER that automatically saves messages
with certain rules?

This would be of much help!!

thank you.

M.
Old March 27th 04, 02:03 PM
David Richerby

Mattia wrote:
I play chess on the net very often (on server FICS). Sometimes the
server sends me the scores of my games by email (in a standard PGN
format), so I have to save the message as a text file and then open it
with another program.

Is there a way to make a mail FILTER that automatically saves messages
with certain rules?

Probably, yes. But you haven't told us what software you're using so we
can't tell you how to do it.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Gigantic Indelible Soap (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a personal hygiene product but