Post New Thread
Threads in Forum : rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) Forum Tools Search this Forum Feed Icon
GM Revolt Over Publishing Games ! by KidDon
Harold Buck wrote: There's no frickin' way this thread belongs on rec.games.chess.analysis or rec.games.chess.computer. Anyway, the moves of a GM game are simply a recording of events that took place. If the room is open to the public, reporters should be able to record the events and publish them. If they don't like it, they should go play in a cave away from the public eye.
June 30th 03 10:14 PM
by KidDon Go to last post
0 907
How to slow young chess players down ?! by Andy
I'll give it a go ! Thanks, Andy "Captain Wubba" wrote in message ... I have had students move too quickly, some of them habitually. When it becomes a problem, I do the following with them during my lessons. I play them a G/15 or G/20 game (I consider playing students a fairly
June 25th 03 07:12 PM
by Andy Go to last post
0 869
Post New Thread