Fischerandom Chess email Club! (FRCEC)

Old August 21st 04, 03:17 AM
j_carrillo_vii

Default Fischerandom Chess email Club! (FRCEC)

We invite you to join the Fischerandom Chess email Club! (FRCEC)
http://frcec.tripod.com

This is a new internet club for chess players who share Fischer's
goal:

To play a chess variant in which chess creativity and talent is more
important than memorization and analysis of opening moves!

Our club's mission is to increase worldwide awareness of Fischerandom
Chess (FRC), by allowing chess players around the world to meet, and
by arranging friendly email matches or through one of the several
graphical interfaces in the net that support FRC.

Our club has members from around the world, currently including:

Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France,
Greece, Ireland, Puerto Rico, U.S.A. & Vietnam

You can play your games via plain email or by using any graphical
interface of your choice.

Currently the following graphical interfaces support FRC:
http://play.chessvariants.com/pbm/
http://www.schemingmind.com/
http://www.damesjava.fr.tc/

We are building a database of FRC players around the world! If you
want to become part of our database, join the club.

To subscribe to our club, send an email to: