play wimme > will ya

Old July 10th 03, 12:38 AM
santa

Default play wimme > will ya

wanna play a game of chess elo approx 1600.
respond by email with first move.

no computers. please.

--
santa
chess is a game

Old July 16th 03, 11:35 PM
Loki

I can't seem to find the "obvious" for your email.

I will play you. I am about 1450, but if you don;t mind I would like to get
a game in. How do I find you're email address? I'm new to newsgroups. I
know people garble their email addresses to keep spam down, but I can;t
figure you're out. :P

Loki