Seeking mid-level player for email game

Old July 26th 03, 07:59 PM
Sam Alex

Default Seeking mid-level player for email game

Hello...

I've played chess for years, but I've never really _PLAYED_. I
generally play my games like pool in that everything's a crap shot or
luck. However, I want to get away from this method and start
learning some strategy.

If someone is available, I'd love to get an email game going... with
some assistance in making decent moves. I'm also just now learning
how to read written chess, but I think I'm getting it down okay. I've
followed several games from the chess books.

Also, if anyone has suggestions on books or websites that can help,
that'd be great.

Thanks and take care,

Sam Alex.
Old July 26th 03, 10:54 PM