Chess tournaments and games

Old July 29th 03, 06:22 PM
Sixty4

Default Chess tournaments and games

Are you interested in "really serious" games, something in
the order of 1 move per day? Then I recommend to try out
http://www.playchess.de :

- Play many games in parallel
- tournaments (5, 7 or 9 players)
- Classes for players of different strengths
- Analysis room: analyse your game and discuss it
- rating calculation
- Advanced chess (optional)
- performance and opening statistics
- casual (social) games
- PGN downloads
- friendly atmosphere, much fun, but serious games

http://www.playchess.de

Thomas

PS: don't trust me - I'm the webmaster. You better check out yourself... ;-)
Old July 30th 03, 03:40 AM
Steven Wayne

On 29 Jul 2003 09:22:06 -0700, Sixty4 wrote:
Are you interested in "really serious" games, something in
the order of 1 move per day? Then I recommend to try out
http://www.playchess.de :

- Play many games in parallel
- tournaments (5, 7 or 9 players)
- Classes for players of different strengths
- Analysis room: analyse your game and discuss it
- rating calculation
- Advanced chess (optional)
- performance and opening statistics
- casual (social) games
- PGN downloads
- friendly atmosphere, much fun, but serious games

http://www.playchess.de

Thomas

PS: don't trust me - I'm the webmaster. You better check out yourself... ;-)

As much as I like your site Thomas, I believe you lose out by forcing
people to pay or leave after their initial trial period.

Steven
--
Nothing is more beautiful than a guitar, save perhaps two.
-- Frederic Chopin
Old July 30th 03, 06:37 PM
Sixty4

Steven Wayne wrote in message ...
On 29 Jul 2003 09:22:06 -0700, Sixty4 wrote:
Are you interested in "really serious" games, something in
the order of 1 move per day? Then I recommend to try out
http://www.playchess.de
Thomas

As much as I like your site Thomas, I believe you lose out by forcing
people to pay or leave after their initial trial period.

Steven

Dear Steven,

I wished that I needn't do that, but I have to pay the rent for the
PlayChess server - and I did not even get 3 months for free...

Thomas - http://www.playchess.de