Demo For Majestic Chess

Old August 25th 03, 11:37 PM
superbird20000

Default Demo For Majestic Chess

The Majestic CHess demo is really awesome!! I really enjoyed testing
out the multiplayer mode; that was way cool. I also really enjoyed
the adventure portion..it felt like i was in a fairytale land .
Cool game, great graphics and colors. Positive vibes from MC. Give
the demo a try!!
http://hoyle.sierra.com/majestic_chess.html
Old September 3rd 03, 11:32 PM
gameloverfreak

Checked out the demo and like i have been saying I was blown away.
The cool 3d images and graphics are like no other. I have even tried
out the mini game for Majestic Chess and that is by far fun.
http://newsletter.vugames.com/vu0803vp01/chess.html