Hey Orangutans ...

Old September 19th 03, 08:05 AM
Carel

Default Hey Orangutans ...

.... where are you? Nobody of you would like try your 1. b4 opening
knowledge in e-mail tournament? Hey Anti-Orangutans where are you?
Nobody of you would like try how play against Sokolsky opening?
Let me invite you to participate on my Orangutan thematic tournaments.
For more information please visit www.b2-b4.com. You could find there
a lot of tournament types, all devoted to Orangutan opening. Only one
place left in tournament CO1-03 (5 players, 4 games).
Have a nice time and good luck!
Carel