More money than you would have thought possible.

Old October 30th 03, 06:10 PM
crestoneco

Default More money than you would have thought possible.

I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it.
A little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just
like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said
you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam",
but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article. You then place your own name and
address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So
after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps
and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS
WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second
week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had
over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and
I have made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that
on the lottery!!
Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works....
Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more money
than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
postage).
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of
the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your
product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the
business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
like you and me asking to be included in that list.

========= HERE ARE THE 4 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED ========

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper, and write the following on
each piece of paper

"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST"

Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and fold each piece of paper in half and
place one US dollar bill with each piece, place in individual
envelopes ensuring the bill will not be seen thru the envelope, hold
the envelope up to a light too ensure the bill is not visible through
the envelope.

This is absolutely legal.

What you are doing is requesting a service and paying for it.

Mail to

#1: Phonexay, Khoun Vongsa
5003 Lakecrest DN
Shawnee, KS, USA, 66218
#2: Tamara Ortiz
2471 Newsona Rd
Bellville, TX,USA, 77418
#3: Love Carter
#2 Jericho St
Victoriaville Homes, Antipolo City
Phillippines 1870
#4: Ruby Jones
PO Box 1594
Rotorua
New Zealand
#5: Ewan Elliott
42 Coles Place
St Albans
Christchurch
New Zealand
#6: Jon Dostert
3209 Rustic Meadows Dr
Bedford, TX 76021
Step 2:

Now take the #1: name of the list all together Shift what was #1: to
#2: and #2: to #3: and #3: to #4: and #4: to #5:
This leaves #6: clear =
place YOUR name and postal address in the number #6: position

Step 4:

Copy this article, change anything you need to do but try and keep
it as original as possible - Now post your amended document to at
least 200 news groups (I believe there are up to 2 to 2.4 million news
groups but all you need is 200) but remember the more you post to the
more money you will make.
This is perfectly legal, if you have any doubts refer to article
18, section 1302 and 1341 US Postal and Lottery Laws or Title 18
section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of the Federal
Regulations Volume 16 sections 255 and 4336 which states "a product or
service must be exchanged for money received" The simple note "Please
put me on your mailing list" makes it legal, because you are paying
for a service, which is adding your name onto their mailing list for a
$1.00 dollar fee,

Important keep a copy of the letter for yourself so whenever you
need money you can repeat this over and over again. Please remember
this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the participants

I checked with the US Postal Service (1-800-725-2161) to ensure this
is legal

Step 5:

Use Google or other search engines on Netscape or Internet
Explorer to search for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
boards, chat sites, discussion groups etc

Step 6:

Visit these message sites and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text in this message and selecting paste
from the edit menu.
Fill in the Subject field, tis will be the first field that
everyone sees as they scroll through the postings to a particular
group, click the "post" message button.
CONGRATULATIONS You have done YOUR FIRST POSTING !!!!! THATS ALL THEIR
IS TO IT!!!! All you have to do is repeat this exercise on other
boards until you have posted the minimum 200

=======================================
*Now the WHY part; Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the
letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25
each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies
each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons
turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only
receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK, now
here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies that
just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5
persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00!
With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is
no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the
newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to
remember is: do you realize that thousands of people all over the
world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday?,
JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really
works?? I think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of
that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet!!!
REMEMBER - PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!
GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from
this, which is a ton of extra CASH.
By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by posting the messages
with your name in the list and not sending the CASH to the rest of the
people already on the list, you will NOT get any. This is the fairest
and most honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world
without costing anything but our time!!! You also may want to buy
mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make sure you print this
article out RIGHT NOW!
Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you CASH and always
keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly.
Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. IMPORTANT: If you're not
interested to my article, (don't want instant cash?), please pass this
message to anyone who wishes quick money.
Thank you so much.