New Chess Website

Old November 13th 03, 09:55 PM
Andrew Mulholland

Default New Chess Website

Hi all,

Just a quick note to let you all know we have launched a new free
multiplayer chess site. Have a look and see what you think!

http://www.cowplay.com

Cheers,
Andrew

Old November 15th 03, 11:03 PM
Sixty4

Dear Andrew,

I just had a short visit to your new site. Compliments! Very nicely
done. Especially, I like your "personal tone" on the homepage. And the
easy navigation is excellent.

Good luck with your site!
Thomas - http://www.playchess.de