I'm seeing great buys in computer chess right now!

Old November 17th 03, 07:43 PM
Chris Kantack

Default I'm seeing great buys in computer chess right now!

I play 90% of my games by email and I would never use a computer to assist
me when playing a current game. But I love to play practice games against
chess computers and I've been a big fan of "handheld computer chess" for the
past few years.

I'm seeing a lot of incredible buys in chess computers all over the
internet right now. You can now even buy a talking handheld chess computer,
that plays a pretty strong game, for as little as 20 dollars!

Chess computers make great gifts. Check out my reviews of chess computers
at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm

New pages will be added this winter. For now you can find reviews
of:

- Talking LCD Chess (This powerful handheld speaks out the moves and
is only 20 dollars!)

- Excalibur Touch Chess
- King Arthur Tabletop Chess Computer
- Excalibur's GameTime II Chess Clock
- Chess Station (a combo handheld and tabletop only 30 dollars)

- Chess Tiger on the Palm (best chess program for Palm PDAs $20)
- Excalibur LCD Chess vs. Gameboy comparison

--
Chris Kantack
http://home.earthlink.net/~kantack/lcdchess/home.htm