Announcement of a Site of Game in Turn based

Old November 30th 03, 11:23 AM
Lou Rastone

Default Announcement of a Site of Game in Turn based

Hello,

With my son who is a creator of Internet sites, we had finalized a
site allowing to play to International Checkers in Turn-based.
We have there just added the possibility to play to the Game of Chess.

The registration is free. We play on applet Java with moves at the
mouse. We administer the evolution of rating and we organize Tournaments.
We have also a specific Forum in the site.

The only obligation is to accept, to the registration, the " Code of
honor " which undertakes the players not to use any helps in course of
their games (neither software packages, or books, or bases of
openings, etc.).

We are already about twenty of registered. We hope that the other players
will come to join us.

Here is address: http://www.damesjava.fr.tc/

Warmly