Free Chess Site

Old January 12th 04, 08:58 AM
ChessManiac

Default Free Chess Site

Hello Everyone,

I am new here an I have been reading some of your posts. I found that
some of you were asking about a good place to play free chess. I play
chess he
http://www.chessmaniac.com It is a pretty cool site. I enjoy it and
currently I have 63 games going on. I am ranked in the top 20 right
now and have been able to stay in the top twenty for about 5 months
now. I don't know if you will like it but I really enjoy playing
chess there. Check it out. Hope to see you there.