Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Old February 22nd 04, 03:29 PM
newsgroup_mail

Default Mike Leahy is a LIAR and a THIEF that Does NOT honor his so-called Money Back Promise

Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that (I
guess he was put on Leahy's sucker list) as Leahy began trying to peddle his
other crap. The tournament player said he was not at all impressed with the
software and sent it back to Leahy postage prepaid and did not receive one
dime back. It has been over 4 months. I am not going to mention this
person's name as I do not want him to be the subject of Leahy's (and the
numerous other phoney IDs that he uses in the newsgroup) attacks.

Old February 22nd 04, 08:05 PM
Mike Leahy

"newsgroup_mail" wrote in message
news:[email protected]
Yesterday I met with a local tournament player in our club who advised me
that he shelled out some money for Leahy's Bookup Express after having
recieved numerous emails aggressively encouraging him to upgrade from his
Bookup-Lite. He said he decided to give it a try mostly to stop the emails
from coming but found that he began getting even MORE emails after that

Just in case anyone is silly enough to believe that a reasonably smart chess
player would buy software in order to get fewer emails from me...

Of the few thousand people who buy Bookup products each year, I get
about four refund requests and they're handled quite promptly.

While it may confound our anonymous slanderer, my money back
guarantee applies to our download versions. Those who request refunds
get to keep the software.

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"
www.bookup.com

Old February 22nd 04, 08:36 PM
newsgroup_mail

You're a filthy liar Leahy. The person who you ripped off is one of the
nicest guys around, and you are very lucky he is not dragging your low life
ass into court. Do you really think you're fooling anyone with this bull you
are slinging?