Unique Employment Opportunity

Old May 23rd 04, 06:05 PM
New Internet Mail Order

Default Unique Employment Opportunity

Dear Prospective Candidate!

Earn $4,000.00 To $7,000.00 Per Month As Our Manager Associate Working From Home

Business Is Flourishing, We Need New Manager Associates To Sustain The Explosive Growth. Part Time And Full Time Positions Are Available. No Experience Necessary. Training Will Be Provided.

Essential Skills:
1. Ability To Undertake Basic Computer Word Processing Tasks (Cutting/Pasting and Saving Information)
2. Ability To Undertake Basic Internet Tasks (Ability to send & receive emails)
3. Ability To Organize Oneself And Work Without Supervision.

This Is A Management Level Position. Our Top Managers Earn Between $90.00 To $150 Per Hour.
Visit: http://www.emailprocessing.co.uk/

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040507103842I0x7JlX3